![]() |
| 空港方面を望む East side of Saipan Pacific Ocean |
Running Activity 11.67 km
今朝は故障以来初めての10キロを錦戸さんと走った。と言っても初めてタポチョ山までのトレイルランに挑戦した。タポチョまで行くレースはあるが参加した事がなかったのでいい経験になった。普段は車でしか行ったことのなかった道を走り気持ちも良かった。
I ran up to Mt.Tapochau in this morning with my friend Nishikido-san, it is kind of trail running and my first time run to Mt.Tapochau. some race has ran to Tapocau but I didn't join those race yet in Saipan. I use to go Mt.Tapocau by car that's why I had made good memory.
![]() |
| 北部方面を望む View of Northern part 6k point |
We started in CHC (Commonwealth Hospital Center) at 05:40am and both of us has still injury, our pace is keep on slowly but run on up hill get us tired. Anyway we tried to know how much can we run? and how is our condition? mostly we talk during running.
![]() |
| the rough road 6K point |
We suppose that we are not going to mountaintop but we just change our mind to go the mountaintop. its less than 6km on one way but mostly going up so I didn't have take picture during ran to mountaintop.
![]() |
| 7K地点正面がフィリピン海 View to Philippines sea 7K point |
今月のサンクスギビングの日にタポチョ山までのトレイルランがある予定です。キャピタルヒルを上ってからこの山道にはいるかなり厳しいコースで、それに参加する予定で今はトレーニングを開始しています。
One trail run race in Thanksgiving Day that Capitol Hill to Mt.Tapochau. its kind of little hard run, we are training for the race now.
![]() |
| このあたりまで来ると楽です 10K Point Navyhill |
We could run finally that we got a feel still we can do for run. anyway I will do run more longer distance little by little.
Mt.Tapochau





0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿