![]() |
| See Lau Lau bay at the back |
I ran 5th Marianas Coffee Trail Run 20K in this morning. Second times I ran in trail race. My record is 2:23:34 and about 40 runners are join (Local, from Japan and Guam) I had 1th prize by age and 13th by all of 20K.
The picture is in Mt Tapochau area and so rough and high glass. I ran first time more than half distance of route and My GPS did not search that's why it's really hard to control my self. Anyway I just thinking that please come to goal for me!! during running.
![]() |
| party after the run. |
I did not expect to receive the prize but I am happy to have it and I got 13th prize of all 20k runners. I just keep to running with emotional strength my body don't wanna response for me and I forget what I am thinking during running. I am so tired this race but it is good for my experience because I am planning to run for full marathon on March. the medal is already like a toy by my second son now. little sad...


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿