4.15.2012

Trail run to Mt.Tapochau.

From Garmin Connect Page
I tried to trail running to Mt.Tapochau with My Co worker, Nishikido-san in Sat early morning. We stared at CHC in Navy Hill
and going up hill and after 2km into trail run. Actually, we didn't much do the running these days that's why we ran 4min and walk 1min while running. I ran to Mt.Tapochau may be less than 10 times but they makes me feel good, refresh and fun. 


View to north side of Saipan
I want to take my son to walk to Mt.Tapochau because he doesn't have experience about Mt.Tapochau yet. He must be happy if he does it even walk.


Finally, we were staying around 20min on the top that waiting for rising sun and saw the Delta flight was passing by sky, the flight is going to Narita, Japan. I really want to take a vacation that I remembered.


     

0 件のコメント: