![]() |
| waiting the start |
![]() |
| My number. |
I was surprised that many participants about 130 runners but it's fun run because we don't have much runners participated in fun run if it might be in Saipan.
I've already ran in hotel road when I visited in Guam. I kept my pace till 4 km and I was going to try to run faster after 4 km but my shoelace untied in before reach to 4 km point.
I got a prize the dinner show by age division but I gave to other runner because I have to leave on Guam in the evening flight.
I wanted to enjoy running because I was suppose to participate to Osaka Marathon in same day Nov 25 but I could not make it that's why I come to Guam for the soccer game and found out about this 5 km run when I was jogging. I got news some of my friend had good run in Osaka or Kobe marathon that I knew in facebook.


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿