2.07.2013

The result of Trail Run

Rain cloud'll come to us soon 
We ran to Mt.Tapocau again after a week from the  race because one of friend couldn't join and for his birthday run this time.
Unfortunately, the weather was windy, cloudy and little cold on the mountain area but we stick to move and had fun.

after 10 min, Strong rain
The result of Coffee trail was came out that overall number is 9th (total 42 runners) 2:22:51 and by age 5th place. I was surprised the result because there is 5 people of my age (40-49) in best 10. I got a 1st prize by age in 2012 but time was more to be firster because my record of 2012 was just 30 second firster than 2013.
Anyway, my result is ok for me because I didn't much training and this is my longest distance run on 2013. I know I need more long distance because Saipan Marathon will be soon.


0 件のコメント: