11.24.2015

Made Sub-4 hours!!

Just get in the goal !!! I did !!!
I participated 1st Saitama International Marathon on Nov 15.

My official record is 3:49:25 (Gross time). My goal is Sub 4 hours. I am first time to run in such a big race more than 5,000 runners. This race also serves as selection race of Japan Women's Marathon representatives for Rio de Janeiro Olympic 2016. We had chance to see their great running. I entry Sub-4 general participants who can run sub-4:00 in the marathon. I was consider Two points that 1) there is 6 gateways and we must 20 min in 4.4 km between No5 to No.6 gateway (40 km point). I know my legs has tired after 30 to 35 km. How can I keep the power for 12 km?
2) weather in Japan. It was cold and rain till Nov 14 and weather forecast shows rainy day on 15th. But It was no rain around start time and I felt not much cold race day.




I made original pace sheet and I listed them with my arm. I took a energy gal every 45 min and The pace was most important in this race for me. I kept around 5:20 to 5:30 / Km until 30 km and I will sift up my pace after 30 km or 35 km for 12 km that until goal. I need keep the stamina for last 12 km. I was patient even other runner passing by me. I just talk to myself "later, Later"

My weight 59 kg from 67kg 
my pace sheet and result
after 30 km I was OK mentally but had problem physically that got a cramp in my left reg because I put a shoe sore prevention pad in my right toe but the pad is out from toe then moving in my socks. It makes pain in my right feet and my running position becoming cover right reg or foot by left reg. I tried to make pace up after 35 km but "Cramp !"

I just remember only pain in 35 km to goal point....I did not stop my running keep on run. I don' know what is best way that I should have stop and take out the pad then start again? But I decide no stop keep moving even pain. I saw some of runner got cramp and down beside the road. I remember that I got back injured in Feb 2014 and I could not run even walk for a while. I must get my goal Sub-4 for myself even my kids and wife because they helped me a lot during my time of injured. My tears comes out after got a finisher medal. I remember my family. Now I have next my goal is make Sub-4 hours in Saipan Marathon on coming April!!!

     

0 件のコメント: