2.04.2012

Run to Tapochau again.

Tapochau Road
http://runkeeper.com/user/gtar035/activity/69334070

I ran to Mt.Tapochau again in myself only. I just running in regular routing in Navy Hill as usual and I tried to long distance running. Mt.Tapochau then though Capital Hill total 18km. I wanted to try since running when I ran to Tapochau at first time.

I didn't bring the water only have $1.50 but it was lucky because I usually didn't take any money when I am running. Saipan is good place that we have beautiful ocean and mountain by walking distance.

I ran with MP3 but I didn't use for long time since earphone was able to listen from left side only but I don't know why I took a them anyway lucky for running with long distance and I could be thinking for many things during running and I decide that just forget the time for run, slowly and easy that had fun for me at this time. But I wanted cord less earphone because they have many times disturb me.....

0 件のコメント: