 |
| Join the Pan kui run |
We called Undo-Kai in Japanese. Kohtaro joined Japanese sports festival (presented by Northern Mariana Islands Japanese Association) in last Sat, Feb 25. He had first time join this festival. I saw that he has fun and work hard for the sports programs. Unfortunately, he got sprain in his ankle last Fri by soccer but he said "I have little pain but I can run" he did or he just forget when he is running or with classmate?
 |
after Pan-kui run
|
Kohjiro also went to there and join to some of programs and believe he enjoy because he wants to follow Kohtaro what he did and Kohjiro did that's why.
Pan-Kui-Run, after the start runner get a bread without hand, it means by mouth only and run to goal. Japanese style that we make originally two team Red and White team and have game. Red team won at this time.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿