3.04.2012

7ht Saipan Marathon

My co-woker who run this marathon
Garmin Connect Saipan Marathon Fullgtar035@gmail.com

I ran full marathon that joined in 7th Saipan Marathon yesterday Mar 03. My record was 4 h 05 min 23 sec and 6th prize by age also 24th by over all in participation about 200 runners more in full marathon. I wanted to have time less than 4hours but I could not make it but actually my condition was not good than last year this marathon and my target was less than 4:30:00. It's was good job that's why.

Finisher's party on the beach.
My first time to run in more than 30Km at this time and I was really in hard time around 30Km point because my knee was. I tried to keep on running and follow other runner and passed other runner. I did much carefully to my pace for 1-21Km that I should more pace up or I could that I guess. Anyway It was good experience for me. I'll revenge if I have a chance to run in full again next time. And I hope I want to run in 50k race too. I really respect the runner who ran 50k at this time because its not easy course that has very hard up and down course.


0 件のコメント: