 |
| before arrive at Narita APT |
I was back to Japan on last week because it's family matter. I haven't been in Japan since 2010. My mother is 80 years old and got sick since last year. I wish she will be fine and looks she
 |
| Nishi-Omiya ST area |
is ok even she is still keep on doing her hobby like a swimming and draw a pictures.
For just two years made a change the town. T
here is one new station near by mother's house. I knew the project of station since twenty years ago and it's successful finally. Many houses, apartment, big market and restaurant were built too. I ran few times in the town and I missed running route because there is new road built and some of houses or shop were moved out. I really felt time is so fast and she became old that's why....even myself too.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿