7.12.2012

Was in Japan 2

ARCHE 
Omiya station is the one of major interchange station in Kanto area, for JR East and other railway companies. Serve station of Tohoku, Jyoetsu and Nagano Shinkansen express and other local train stop by and goes to Tohoku, Jyoetu and Shinetu area. Location is Omiya-ku, Saitama-City, Saitama Prf. I remembered some of memories in Omiya after took the picture. and I felt same smell and view when I was standing in outside. really want to back to Japan.


Udon noodle at Fukuroya
I enjoy to eat a Japanese food during staying but I can't eat everything what I want. the restaurant has good meal and serves, especially management to their staff manner that makes taste well. Japanese famous meal is Sushi, Templa, Sukiyaki, Syabu syabu and Soba noodle in foreigner but I recommend to try have some food in the restaurant for local people. Cheap and taste good.

I miss Japanese food.

0 件のコメント: