 |
| My number |
 |
| Usually I ran with them |
I ran to Saipan Marathon on Mar 02. My time is 4:05:47 (overall 23/by age 02). I knew I didn't much run before the marathon because I can't keep the pace 5 min/km. 05 min earlier than last year when passing by half point but after the point I've felt my leg was heavy and not response.
I was sure it's different with 2012 run but continue to running but I should have stop even 1 min at aid station that I would be more run last 5 km. I learn this time.
 |
| with co-worker |
I just decided I will not stop during the marathon but I know now need rest for my body in few min even. I will revenge and try to cut 4 hours with some race if I have a chance to join them.
So now I will do for soccer because spring season start on next week. continue to running also.
Anyway Had fun in SPN marathon? maybe Yes or No? Hope Yes.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿