3.11.2013

Xterra Saipan 2013

First they gonna swim
Saturday, Had 2013 Xterra Saipan Championship. It's a triathlon 1.5k by swim,  20K by MTB and 12K by running also there is little shorter course) I watched them first time and I proud them because I know how hard to route of MTB and Running that in the Jungle also they have to swimming 1.5km before they do. I'm sorry I can't do triathlon because Pro made 1st prize by 2:36:36!! how about my full marathon time? Great record they made in the race.    

Course Map
The athlete come to this race from around the world because Xterra has race in the world so this race is  famous in athlete that I think.
In March, Saipan has Saipan Marathon, Exterra Saipan and Tagaman Triathlon I just joined Marathon but Xterra has mix team that someone do swim only, MTB only and runing only I may have a chance to run in Xterra on next year? with running part.  

0 件のコメント: