10.16.2014

Comeback.

before start the game.
I come back to the game and got a win 3-2. I got back injured in last Feb 04 and tried to rehabilitation recovery. It has been almost 9 months. I am now having medication for lower back and numbness in my left knee with acupuncturist and physiotherapist. I missed last season league (Apr to June) and I started to join the team practice on last Aug. I think back that I start to walking since May. It's just 20 min and 30 min, 40 min....then jogging....I am really appreciate to my family especially to my wife because I have happened last Feb that is Kohzabro was still two months years old and I couldn't carry him even very difficult to walk by myself in my situation. She was taking care of him even family things.  I can't just be happy to comeback to play and to be careful to play even live.    

やっと、戻った。2月の怪我以来、実際はその前の右太もも付け根痛から復活してすぐの腰だった。この夜がチームの開幕戦3-2で勝った。晃三郎も抱っこできなかったあの頃、全てを女房に任せるしかなく、そんな事を考えると嘘のようだ。

0 件のコメント: