6.21.2015

Global warning.

Beautiful beach 2015
I ran my regular running course in 30 min this morning. It was little cool weather. I have not came here long time I can not remember when is my last running here. Micro beach is quiet same as usual and I used to run almost everyday when I just start to running and especially alone. The scene has some changed around beach side.
July 2012
Walk way was here in beach side that the picture of 2012 but it is no more now, The green glass here but it is inside sea now. Standing here, we can clearly see the gradual encroachments made by the sea upon the land.

今朝は少し涼しい、30分ほど昔よく走っていたビーチ脇のコースを走った。久しぶりに、言う最後に走ったのか思い出せないくらいだけど、一人だとよくここを走った。でも風景も少しずつ変わっていて、2012年の7月にはまだ有ったビーチ脇の歩道がいつの間にか(多分2013年ごろには崩れていた)海で浸食されている。

Trees 
The roots of tree dried up or fall in down tree that They were standing alone in the ground ( the tree is coconuts tree) but There in the sea that they can not live in the sea.

Saipan is being effected by global warning.

この枯れた切り株や倒れている木々、昔はちゃんとここに根を張って立っていましたが今は海の中、それでは生きてゆくことができません。

地球温暖化の影響なのでしょう。

0 件のコメント: