10.04.2011

in a contrasting. 対照的な二人。

Sleeping on my reg.

昨晩は輝次郎の熱も下がらず、ベビーシッターにも預けるわけにもいかず、エラの仕事は夜シフトの為に、会社を5時ごろ早退させてもらった。ちょうど帰ると光太郎が早い夕飯を食べ終わり珍しく宿題をしていた。輝次郎にはお雑炊を作って用意した。土曜日から上がったり下がったりの状態で、やはり今一つ本調子じゃない様子ですが、食欲はそこそこあるので様子を見てます。

Kohjiro has still fever that's why we can't leave him at baby sitter's house. I had to came back earlier from work. Kohtaro is done his dinner and doing his assignment when I'm back . I just made a Zosui for Kohjiro that anytime Kohjiro can eat.
He really looks like not fine and ask me to touch his head for fever.


Eating a Natto.

風呂も終わり、そろそろ寝かそうかという夜9時すぎ台所で何やら音がして見てみると、光太郎が納豆を食べていたそれもご飯は食べてしまってないのに「大丈夫」と言って食べてました。何やら、またお腹が空いてと言う事で冷蔵庫を物色して納豆を見つけたようです。輝次郎もこうなると納豆を欲しがり一口だけ食べて満足してました。やはり、調子が悪いのかいつもなら一口では済みません。話は変わりますが、納豆もとうとう3個入り1パックが$3を超えました。



We suppose to go to the bed but I felt something in the kitchen. There is Kohtaro that he is eating a Natto with out rice. He had felt hungry again and looking for some of foods in the refrigerator but he likes eat a Natto even with out rice that Ok to him. Kohjiro wants to eat a Natto too when he saw Kohtaro eating a Natto. Now Natto is increased sale on more than $3.

それにしても、土曜の夜から天気は下り坂で時折は台風のような暴風雨が吹き荒れています。ちょっと寒いし最近のサイパン。風邪をひく子も多い気がします。

Weather isn't good since last Sat. Sometimes it has strong rain and wind and cold in Saipan.



0 件のコメント: