10.02.2011

A Long day has passed on. 長い一日だった。

Breakfast meal@KFC

毎週土曜日の午前中はこの人と二人のスケジュール。光太郎を日本人学校へ送り、その後用事があってそのまま出てましたが、時間潰しにKFCで朝セットメニュー。ちょっとスパイシーなチキンピラフで輝次郎にはから少し辛かったかな?

Every Sat morning, I am with Kohjiro that is my schedule after I drop Kohtaro at Japanese class. we have Breakfast at KFC. it was little spicy chicken fried rice with sunny side up. is  spicy for Kohjiro?

Beach @ Grand Hotel
今日の学校はいつもより1時間少なかったのです。 本当は授業参観でした。が、輝次郎を連れての見学はやはり難しいと断念しました。どのくらいがんばっているか見たかったのですが、次回にお預けです。

His school had a parents day actually but I'm sorry to Kohtaro, I didn't attend his class because I was with Kohjiro and I don't think he can stay cram during the class. I will attend next time if they have it. I really wanted to see him in the class how does he study and spend time with class mate?


ホテル前でも意外と綺麗な水
光太郎のお迎えのあとは、11時半ぐらいから同僚の熊ちゃんファミリーとグランドホテルのビーチに少し遊びに行きました。輝次郎はスイミングと言う言葉に過剰反応します。それほど大好きです。スイミングじゃなくて水遊びが、 光太郎も喜んでいたので良かったです。熊ちゃんの旦那のアリオラにまた遊んでもらいました。

After pick up Kohtaro and We went to the beach at Grand Hotel with Kuma cyan's family around 11:30am . Especially Kohjiro likes swimming very much. keep on saying "swimming, swimming" the weather is good in today not so hot and no rain. They play with Aliora who kuma cyan husband.

Shoot!
午後は3時から光太郎のサッカーの試合があります。1時半頃に輝次郎が帰りたがらないけど、無理やり連れて家に戻りました。しかし、輝次郎は突然の発熱で休養(今も熱はあります)。光太郎と二人で、試合のある小学校へ行きました。結果ですが5-2で負けてしまいました。今日の光太郎は疲れていたのかな?試合中も走れなくなって歩いていたりもしていた。

He looks tired
We left the beach around 13:30 pm because Kohtaro has soccer game. Kohjiro doesn't want to leave the beach but after back home he has high fever and even now still high. Kohtaro and I, We went to his soccer game at Elementary school field around 15:00pm. the game he lost 5-2 and he seems like tired. cant run he is playing a soccer after the swimming  that's why he worked very hard during the game.

Now kids are already sleep, went the bed before 09:00 pm because tired.


 

0 件のコメント: