11.09.2014

Sick

The North Face
I am in sick now what's kind of sick? that want to have gear for running. I was almost no interesting for the running since 9 months ago until last July because of my back injure. Now a days I have ran 5 km to 10 km I can and Kohzaburo makes me go to outside for workout. Time is not to be before but at least I am able to running now.

I bought a Jogging Stroller, Running shorts (The Picture one) that I use to running with different color since two or more years ago and this is the best one of shorts for me (other one is Brooks shorts also best for me) material, features and style (design) but the price is not easy to get  me to buy but I made order it $39 (Reg $45) The North Face Agility Shorts and waiting for the shipping now. One more will have a GPS watch Garmin FORERUNNER 220 but I bought brand new them in ebay and I bid and won just cheap price (it was lackey ) I am using Garmin 210 now and working good for me but I have to sale even some other items will be sale for cover my sick.

anyone wants to have a 210 with HR monitor? sale with reasonable price I have.


0 件のコメント: