12.18.2011

29th Annual Christmas Island Relay 29回アイランドリレー


Going to touch to next runner Rey

I ran 29th Annual Christmas Island Relay with some of co-worker in yesterday morning. we participated the relay as team Tasi & PMT with from Tasi that Reynaldo, Mai, Chie and from PMT that Kubo. I ran in this race in last Dec with same co-worker (Rey, Mai) and Nishikido (who ran single this year) Shinohara who left Saipan last Mar and Yumiko who take on the vacation now. so we make new team then join the relay on this time and our record was 1 hour 58 min (18th) in 23km. each runner has 1 mile run then continue to till goal. we start PIC 06:00am and goal is Last Command Post in Mapi. I believe total about 30 team were joined this year. I haven't been much running lately but I ran 4 times. Anyway, we had fun and I thought I should start to run when  my work isn't busy.




follow the runner by pick up
29回クリスマスアイランドリレーに昨年に続き、チームTASI&PMTとして参加した。数名は昨年のメンバーと違うがみんな一生懸命に走り、結果は1時間58分(23キロ)で18位だった。今回は4区間を走り最近の練習不足の割にはそこそこ走れたような気がする。仕事が一段落したらまた走り始めないといけないな。23キロを1区間1マイルで交代で走るその間はピックアップで併走またはつぎのポイントに先回りして待機するの繰り返しを、PICからラストコマンドポストまでの23キロを走ります。 これがあるとクリスマスそして年末です。


http://runkeeper.com/user/gtar035/activity/63071696

0 件のコメント: