12.03.2011

Last December. 去年の12月はどうだったかな

View to Garapan Area
http://runkeeper.com/user/gtar035/activity/61828428I ran Navy Hill again in this morning. I wanted to
wake up 5:00am but I couldn't move on the bed.
I can't be in good mode for the running. one of marathon event in this month and I am planning to run with my co-worker that they called I island relay, make 5 people as 1 team and all runner run every 1mile and again other 1 mile till goal. Start at PIC going to Last Command Post (half marathon). I ran this event last Dec and I ran 1 mile x 2 times. we were 10th prize. I started to running for Island relay last year that's why I want to be good condition for the run. I don't see any problem in last Dec not like now. I want to be a change, try to change.


今朝も同じネイビーヒルを走った。5時に起きて行きたかったが、起き上がれず。どうも上手い事行かない、今月はアイランドリレーと言うイベントがある。5人1組で各自交代で1マイルずつをゴールまで走る。去年は10位だった。今年も同僚達と参加する予定だけど、昨年のようにみんなで走ったりなんてしていない、PICからラストコマンドまでハーフマラソンの距離を交代で走る。去年は何の問題もなく走る事が面白くなってやっていたけど、今も嫌ではないけど、上手く行かないな・・・    


0 件のコメント: