Merry Christmas Everyone!!
You may have a nice Christmas day.
I have a work today but I was spend time with them yesterday, Kohtaro had Japanese class yesterday that last day on 2011. I am sorry for kids that we don't have a special party for your Christmas.
 |
| With Present in this morning |
I bought a present in Guam when I have business trip last Dec 22. Kohjiro likes the toy of BEN10 but Kohtaro looks like not satisfied with the toy. I know he wants to get new game but now we don't allow him to play the game because he lost a chager for PSP and Kohjiro lost a DSi ( even he lost my eyeglass) I will control my self that don't get mad them tonight after work. I know I easy to got mad them lately. both of us has work today they need to stay in babysitter's house.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿