5.29.2011
What's going on? 輝次郎の動画(白田さんから)
金曜日に上司で同じ社宅に住む白田家の送別会があった。夜7時ごろから深夜2時近くまでやっていた。子供たち同士も深夜遅くまで遊んでしました。白田さんからもらった輝次郎の動画ですが、どうやら私が外で飲んでいる時に、光太郎と輝次郎が白田家に遅くまでお邪魔して、息子のケンイチ君が輝次郎の相手をしてくれていたようです。ひつこいから大変だったと思うなぁ。
We had a farewell party for Shirata's family on last Friday. its 7pm thought midnight 2am even kids played too. I got the movie from Shirata-san and up loud now here. Kenichi who his 1st son play with Kohjiro at his house.
サイパンでは私達は当たり前だが外国人になり、いつかはここを離れる事になる事がほとんどだと思う。我が家もいつどうするかなんて考えると意外とその「いつ」という事になかなか答えが出てこない。上司である彼と別れるのは色々と大変な事が多いが、それ以上に心情を話せる人がいなくなる事がつらい、光太郎はケンイチ君達がいなくなる事を知っているがそれをどこまでどう考えているかはわからない、輝次郎もやっと遊べるようになったところで残念です。
We are foreigners in Saipan. I think that most of foreigners will leave here even I don't know "WHEN" are we leaving? its hard for the answer. Shirata-san was my boss even he is one of the very few people I could talk about myself. Kohtaro and Kohojiro lost playmates too in here.
私達両親には外国、しかし、光太郎と輝次郎にとっては生まれ故郷であり自分達の国になる。万一帰国するとなると両親の勝手で 自分の生まれ故郷を出る事になるというのは何とも複雑な思いもする。極端にいえば、2つを話せる事が一番いい事はもちろんだけど、先週から通っている日本語補習校、アメリカ人である光太郎には不必要、でも日本人である彼には必要だ。
Saipan is the foreign country for their parents but The birth place for Kohtaro and Kohjiro. If we decide that we are going to leave in Saipan that it make me complicated, means they would leave their home town. so he stared to class in Japanese since last week that Extremely speaking, He may not be need study Japanese as American however he may need to study Japanese as Japanese. I know, if he can speak both of language that the best.
今こうして書いていてもどうなるのか、どうするのか返事はまだできない。
What's going on? I can't find the answer for that.
しかし、子供にとってもせっかく仲良くなった友達が去ってしまうのはとても残念です。日本へ行ってもいつも子供達にやさしくしてくれた気持ちを忘れずにいてほしいです。
Its so sad because Kohtaro and Kohjiro really likes them but they go back to Japan this afternoon. I hope to be fine and no change your attitude even stay in Japan that always kind to my kids here in Saipan.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿