| 私と家だそうです。 Its me and our house. |
One month has almost passed slowly since Kohtaro begins to have gone to Japanese lessons class. I thought what it is? momentarily.
聞かなかったけど、想像すると仕事を終えて家に帰るところなのかな?しかし、まだ陽も出てるしランチにでも戻った時なのか(笑)
I didn't ask, I guess that I come back house for the lunch. it is not after work because the sun has risen.
| 名前は何とかひらがなで書けるように・・・ he can write his name in Hiragana word |
そうやって考えると、何か勝手に反省してしまう。昨晩は寝る前にちょっと怒ってしまってかわいそうだったかなとか、ケンカばかりしてって怒ってみても、彼はなんだかんだ輝次郎の面倒も見てくれているし、勉強も嫌いのようだけど学校にはおかげさんでちゃんと行っているし・・・
父親として私も色々と反省しないといけない。子供は親を選べないしな・・・
The drawing shows various psychological conditions. In the color used and drawn what? that I think and it reflects ..myself... myself is temperamental recently, yes easy to get a mad at him or kids....but he still shows smiling or laugh for me. I really have to reflect to my self as his father, as parents.
私の父も厳しかったが、非常にやさしく小さい時は、良く魚とりや、公園に遊びに兄弟を連れて行ってくれた。やっぱり自分でそう感じるのだから、光太郎達にもそういう風にしてあげたいと思う。その彼らのおじいさんはまだお陰様で生きているから、エラの両親がすでに亡くなっている以上、よけいに普段からも接しさせてあげたいと思う。
My father is kind and strict. He used to take us for fishing or go to the park when I was kids. I want to treat him like that what my father did to me. and make such a opportunity to play with my father. Especially Ella's patents dead already. Kohtaro and Kohjiro has only him as their grand father. but unfortunately we are living far each other now.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿