6.04.2011

Nippon-go & Eigo. 日本語と英語

Learning Hiragana word
意外と真剣です
ひらがなの勉強中です。明日は補修校の日です。英語のローマ字とは勝手が違うので戸惑ってます。例えば、GOTOなにの「ごとう」(う)が入ります。本当はGOTOUなのかな?っと考えてしまいますがいまさら変えるわけにもいかず・・・、それでも本人が一生懸命やっているので応援してます。

He is learning Hiragana word in Japanese because he has Japanese class on tomorrow. The alphabet and Hiragana word is pretty  diffident that makes him confused. His family name is "GOTO" but they use GOTOU (U) and three words only. Just he needs to memorize.I will support him because he is working hard for that.

悩んでる
Why like this?
いつかは日本語だけで2人で話したいなぁ、とひそかに楽しみにしています。光太郎が話せるようになれば輝次郎はもっと早く話すことができると思う。光太郎にかかっています。母親が日本人だとやはり日中から接する時間も長く覚えるのが早いようです。確かに光太郎は私の知らないタガログ語を時々話しているし、英語も時々知らない単語を言われると困ってしまう時がある。近い将来逆転されるな・・・

How I wish if I could speak with him in Japanese that I'm looking forward to come such a time. Kohjiro will be more first to get Japanese, if Kohtaro knows how to speak in Japanese. I hared more easy to know or memorized Japanese if mother is Japanese because they usually be together for long time in a day. I thing he speak in Tagalog even had knew vocabulary in English which I didn't know that even sometimes I was in trouble because I don't know the word of mean......The standpoint might be reversed in the near future.

0 件のコメント: