6.23.2011

Futsal フットサルを通じて

今月オープンしたばかりのコート
毎週月曜日と水曜日の夜に2時間くらいフットサルチームの練習に参加している。所属しているサッカーチームまたは他チームのメンバーと、老若男女で練習をしている。屋外でしかサッカーをした事が無かった私には、新鮮でまた、かなりハードな部分もありいい練習になっている。昨年から長年離れていたサッカーを始めて、その後はそれが発端でランニングからマラソンへ繋がり、現在も続けている。

It has participated in the futsal team for about two hours on Monday and Wednesday night every week. It practices by the soccer team that belongs or the member of another team and the young and old man and woman. I played soccer on outside only that I know but the futsal is indoor soccer. its first time form me that its so hard sports but there is freshness for me.

Soccer away for years, it from last year is started, it leads from running to the marathon by the beginning afterwards, and it is continuing now.



サイパンに来て13年になるのに今になって始めた事が残念でならない。数年前から始めていたらもう少しましなプレーも出来たかもしれない。何よりも、この島にいるから、だから、こういう生活が出来ると思うと早くしていなかった事を後悔している。また、スポーツを通じて知り合った友人も多くそこには人種を超えた付き合いがありとても楽しい。嫌な事もあるけど・・・

I regret that why didn't I start to play a soccer or running in several years ago?  I would be more better play or my body still response what I want to do. it is big benefit for me what I am living in Saipan because I believe I might not be doing like this, if I am living in Japan. I could know each other with people who came from other country though the soccer.

フットサルのチームには、ローカル、フィリピーノ系、中国系ローカル、アメリカ人、フィリピン人、韓国人、インド人、バングラディシュ人、中国人、香港人等がいる。日本人は他のチームを除いてこのチームでは私だけですが、仲良くやってますが、最初はこのコミュニティーの中に入るのは大変でなかなか仲間に入るのは大変でした。最初の頃はサッカー経験があると言っても体がついてこない。だからランニングを始めて、体力的についていけるようになった事、サイパンマラソンでそこそこのタイムを出した事、練習に出れる時はほぼ参加した事等で受け入れられるようになった。
もう一つ特筆すべき点は、特にマラソンやランニングの記録はFacebookでUPしているが(これをしているから続いているのも大きい)、メンバーともFBを通じてお互いの状況などを確認できたことが大きかった。今の時代ならではの繋がり方だとも思う。

The team of futsal includes the local, American, Filipino, Korean, Indian, Bangladesh, Chinese, and me Japanese. First very hard in entering in this community that it quite seriously entered the companion. The body doesn't follow even if it is said that there is a soccer experience. team mate didn't accept me that normal because that sports that is why I deiced to running for get stamina for play soccer. One more thing that Facebook. I always up my running or marathon record in FB, I have team mate as friends in FB. I think we know the situation each other by Facebook that is big point for them accepted me.  I think that it is how to communicate with people in present day.

2 件のコメント:

TORU さんのコメント...

私もFutsalに最初参加したんですが、体力がついて行かず、、、、今は長期おやすみ中です。。。日本人なしコミュニティもいいですねえ。

tontan さんのコメント...

確かにかなり見た目よりハードなスポーツですね。昨晩チームメートの韓国人と練習後に夜の10時過ぎに電話があって夕食食べながら飲んでました。

ここも小さい島なんで色々とコミュニティは面倒で噂話だのそんなのばかりです。韓国人コミュニティも同じだと言ってました。

彼とはサッカーを通じてなのでまだ浅いですが、利害関係もなくまじめにサッカー談議したりしてます。

日本人1人でよかったと思ってます。

また復活してプレーしてみては?