6.03.2011

Pizza and family expense. ピザを食べてて悲しくなった。

学校に迎えに行った後に小腹がすいたので、ジョーテンスーパーストアー(旧プライスコスコ)へスナックを食べに行った。ピザ2切れ$3、ホットドック$2.25、ジュース(おかわり自由)$1.5、名前忘れた確かチュローだったか、子供達が食べている棒状のケーキ$0.99、本当はホットドックセット$5(HD2個+ドリンク)が安くて定番だけど、子供達がピザが食べたいというので、大して変わらないけど。

We went to Joten super store (Ex-Price costco) for the snack after pick up Kohtaro at school. They have a cheap snacks like a 2piece of Pizza $3, Hot dog $2.25, Free refill Drink $1.5 and I forget a name the one stick cake (?) $0.99. we use to come here for eat. Kids likes pizza and stick cake and I like a hot dog. the cheap is help me a lot !!

ピザとお菓子を交互に食べる
しかし、話は変わるが店内を見渡してもずいぶんと商品の価格が以前と比べて上がっている。$1どころの話ではない、シャンプーなどは$3近いし、それ以外の商品も軒並み値上がりしていた。サイパンもここのところ浮いた景気のいい話などさっぱりない、給料カットや時間短縮やマイナスな事ばかり、このままではどうなってしまうのか・・・

By the way, I checked some of the items in store and most of item's price are rising up...shampoo was $3 up than before even other things also up. I have not hear any good business news now a days in Saipan. Salary cut, working hours cut, negative things only about economy in Saipan.

そういえば、ホットドックだって以前は$1.99だった。我が家も電気代がここ数ヶ月で$40上がった。今回は$160、ガソリンも上がってる2台で$200は超えるし、光太郎の日本語補修校が$48、水泳が$30、だんだん増えてきているしそのうちホットドッグも食べられなくなるかな・・・飲みにもいけない!あまり楽しくなくなってきた。やめた。

Hot dog was $1.99, some of our expense is getting high that utility had been up $40 since last few month, Gas is more than $200 a month for two cars and Kohtaro tuition $48 for Japanese class and for the swimming $30...someday we can't eat even pizza or hot dog, can't go for the drink, I'm getting feel so sad during make a this blog....L0L



0 件のコメント: