9.25.2011

Lunch@Mac お昼はマックで簡単に

Want to get Ben10

昨日は休み、エラは朝から仕事、光太郎は日本人学校、私はお決まりの上の方と朝から一緒でした。お昼に光太郎を迎えに行きそのまま、マクドナルドへ手抜きのランチへ二人が選んだのはハッピーミール、おまけの玩具欲しさ
に特に輝次郎は買ってもらえるまではなれません。ハイ、オーダーしました。
私が来た頃はマクドナルドの他にウエンディーズもありましたが、撤退でその後ジョリビーの参入、撤退でマックに独壇場です。

I was in day off yesterday. Ella had work, Kohtaro went to Japanese class that's why I have to stay with Kohtaro no matter what...We went to Mac for the easy lunch and they older Happy meal because the toy.Kohjiro doesn't move from toy's display. Yes, I should older them.


Kohtaro try to attack Kohjiro

食べるより、遊ぶ、二人とも同じおまけで助かりました。もし違うとまたここから、新たなストーリーが生まれてしまうので…2枚並べましたが、この輝次郎の得意万便な顔です。戦いで光太郎敗れる、と言った感じでしょうか。

But he lose....
They like play with the toy than eat the meal but the toy is same one each other so its helps me because they would begin other story if they got different toys...Kohjiro's elated face.Kohtaro lose the fight. There was Wendy's when I came in Saipan but they left here and after that Jolibee came and left ether.

So quiet when eating 
食べている時は本当に静かでありがたい。光太郎はナゲット、輝次郎はハンバーガーを食べました。


Kohtaro choose the nugget and Kohjiro choose hamburger. We are in peaceful time when they are eating.

いつまでも仲良くやってくれたらいいんだけどどうなるのかな。


Although what is necessary is just to do on good terms forever, what happens?














0 件のコメント: