9.04.2011

School orientation. 学校説明会

大きな火炎樹がよい日陰に
The Flame tree makes a shade.
9月6日から新たに新年度として始まる光太郎の通うガラパン小学校で、それに合わせて新しいクラスになるためにオリエンテーションが行われた。休みの私といつも休みの輝次郎が代表して(笑)行ってきました。毎週土曜日、光太郎は日本語の補習校で行けません。説明会と言うところでしょうか、どのクラスで担任の先生は?って確認にいきます。


I went to Garapan elementary school with Kohjiro  because they have a orientation for class in new year. Kotaro didnt attend because had Japanese class. He wanted to come with me that he wants to see his teacher and class.




ほのぼのとしてます
と言っても、堅苦しさはなく至ってのどかに各学年毎にテントを出してそこに行って新しい担任の先生と会って話すくらいです。光太郎の担任の名前は、JOY先生です。フィリピン人の女性の先生でした。光太郎は二年生になります。

the orientation is friendly meeting that I check his new class, meet a new teacher. Kohtaro is 2nd grade in this year. Each grade has own tent and we could meet the teacher.

光太郎の新しいクラスの名簿です。全部で21名のクラスです。頑張って勉強して、友達と仲良く遊んで無事に1年をまた過ごしてほしいと思います。

New class
Total 21 students in his class. I wish he work hard the study and have a fan with new class mate on 2nd grade time also safely.


光太郎の新しい教室が入る校舎。日本のような大きなビルではありません。でも教室の中は冷房完備、ずらーっと机が並んでいる感じでまもない、日本の小学校とは雰囲気がかなり違います。


His class in this building which it not big building in Japan but there is Aircon in the class room. The image of class room are total different with the school in Japan that's why I little worry if he start to go the school then.

せっかく一緒に来てくれたけど、君はまだ先だね。

Kohjiro! you are not yet!!

at the main building.


















0 件のコメント: