6.18.2011

18th DFS the silver streak fun run. ファンランに参加してきました。

参加者エントリー中
Registration 
今朝はDFS主催のファンラン18回シルバーステーキランに社内ランニング部メンバーと参加した。DFSが主催で参加費$10プラス賞品がでることで、参加者は男女合わせて約100名くらいだったと思う。3月のサイパンマラソン前の時と比べたらかなり最近は、なまけ気味でかかと痛(それもなまけ理由かな)、コンディションが今ひとつだったけど、もう少しこれからがんばらないと!

It has participated in 18th DFS the silver streak fun run with co-worker's running team this morning. the fee is $10 and there is prize for all over and each age (1st-3rd). the participant was about 100 runners. my condition wasn't good because little lazy for run these days and heel pain. anyway I have to more work hard for !

完走後のチームメイト
my team mate after the run 
  コースはビーチロードを6.5キロ、うちの部は男性3名と女性3名が参加しました。成績はうちのランニング部長が全体で4位(28分)、年齢別で1位でした。私は全体で15位(32分50秒)年齢別で3位(部長と同じ年齢別)、もう一名の男性(久保君)が全体で11位、年齢別で確か1位又は2位、女子も全員が年齢別で3位までの入賞を果たしかなりいい成績でした。

The running course is 6.5 kilos as for the beach RD and 3 mens and 3 womens that our team participated to fun run. our captain had 4th (28min) in all over and 1st in the each age 39-44. I had all over 15th and 3rd in each age (39-44) 32.50min also one men had all over 11th and 1st or 2nd in each age. Ladies member also has 1st to 3rd prize on each age too.

着用している参加賞のTシャツグレーか黄色
実際に走って6Kは中途半端な距離と感じた。飛ばしすぎてもダメだし、もう少し長い距離ならゆっくり目のペースで後半スパートなんて考えますが、今回はきつかったなぁ~、昨晩もチューハイ2杯で止めといたんだけどなぁ・・・とりあえず歩かずに走りぬこうということで、それは達成できましたけど調整不足です(悲)

6k were more painful than it thought because if more longer that I can adjust to keeping slow run foe a while and first run last 1 or 2k but I made lack of conditioning this time even I drink only two cyu-hai last night....anyway I could that no walk or stop till the goal.




今回参加した部員達です。
My team mate who run on this morning.

面目保った錦戸部長
Captain, he keeps his faith
ゆみこちゃんも上位入賞
Yumiko also had 1st or 2nd prize of age
マニャガハちえチャンは年齢別1位、おめでと
Chie, has 1st prize of age
ぶーちゃんも年齢別2位すごい
Mai, has 2nd prize of age
本当は、今回総合11位、年齢別で1位と大健闘した久保君の写真がありません。仕事のために先に帰ってしまいました。私のカメラは部長の車内でしたが、何を考えたかうちの部長はレース終了後に走り足らずにまた走っていたために出せませんでした。ごめん!

So sorry!! There is no photograph of Mr. Kubo who fought greatly bravely this time because he had 11 of all over and 1st of age (35-38) I brought the camera and I left inside of captain's car but He run again after the race because the 6k isn't enough distance for him. Kubo had work after the run so he needs to leave earlier than us. again so sorry Kubo!! 

またみんなで走りたいな。
I want to run again with them.

2 件のコメント:

TORU さんのコメント...

めっちゃ走りはるんですね。僕は全然その手は、、、でもここは、ポートランドマラソンで有名な土地。どこかの時点で一度は走らなきゃ、て思ってるんですが、メタボボディが何もさせる気をうせさせて、、、出来ればサーフィンしたいんですが、サメが出るんですよ、寒いし、、、。

tontan さんのコメント...

TORUさん

私も走るのなんて全く興味もなかったんですが、昨年からうん十年ぶりに始めたサッカーsw体力のなさを痛感してから始めました。

そういう大きな大会があるといいですね、サイパンは何しろ娯楽が少ない!こういうのに参加もサイパンに来て10年以上経ってからのことなんですよ。

あ~アメリカに旅行に行きたい!妹がかれこれ20年以上、アメリカで生活してます。