![]() |
| 白いシャツが光太郎 He is wearing white shirts |
光太郎は休まずにサッカー教室に通っています。思うに最近の彼は少し顔が丸くなった=太った気がする。運動のおかげかいい事です。で、最近の私のスケジュールは、12時に終わる彼のサッカーに合わせて昼休みを取り、家に戻りシャワーをさせている間に昼食を作り、食べさせてから輝次郎の待つベビーシッターの所へドロップするという事を、1時間で行います。だから、私は朝のランをさぼり気味なのに太りません。彼は基本的にやさしく、人懐っこいところがあって誰とでもすぐ仲良くなる。沢山の友達が出来ている事もここに来る一つの理由だと思う。それはそれで良いと思ってる。楽しまないと。今日は少しだけ早めについたので、ちょうどゲームをしていたので見てました。時折ドリブルであがって良いパスをゴール前に出したりしていた。でも彼ぐらいの年になると上手い子供は本当に上手い、素質なのか、光太郎は私と同じ素質はないので練習でカバーするしかない。金曜日でこの教室も終わってしまうと思うと残念でならない。
Kohtaro is schooling the soccer session never absent. I feel that he looks like gain in weight because his face is becoming a round face. Now a days, he has eaten a lot because of soccer. My schedule is fit to his schedule. pick him up in soccer school at noon and cooking lunch for us during he take him shower. I drop him at baby sitter's house after the lunch that have to do in an hour in by brake time. Kohtaro is improving his soccer skill little by little that I feel. Some kids are really good player but Kohtaro is not good yet. He needs more practice because he doesn't have a natural aptitude for soccer same as me. I am so sorry for him because the school will be finished by this Friday.

2 件のコメント:
Hello! You have an interesting website. It is nice to visit here.
Thank you for visited in my blog. I just posted some of my life here. Please visit again if you like.
コメントを投稿